About Zeeba Sleep Center
Zeeba Sleep Center offers a Comprehensive Patient Care Program for the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and follow-up of patients with sleep disorders.
- The Sleep Evaluation & Consultation can be obtained to evaluate and manage the potential sleep disorder, or a sleep study may be ordered directly by the referring physician. Indications will be evaluated to ensure that the appropriate study is performed.
- The patient then sleeps overnight in the sleep center or performs a home based sleep study. Upon completion, the data received is compiled into a report. Dependent on the results of the first sleep study, a second study will be ordered if needed.
- A comprehensive evaluation and treatment plan is completed that includes both the diagnostic and therapeutic components. The center will facilitate the entire process to ensure that the patient is set up with the appropriate equipment if required. The referring physican is notified of all the findings and treatment recommendations.
- To assure optimal outcomes, the patient’s progress is monitored through the course of treatment by the sleep center’s patient core coordination team. This includes coordination of care with the referring physician, the medical equipment company (if appropriate), the patient, and any other care providers.
- Sleep Evaluation & Consultation
- Comprehensive Sleep Disorder Testing
- Comprehensive Care Program
- Follow-up Care Program